Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Product Review

I was clipping coupons a few weeks ago and came across a $5 off coupon for the "Rug Stick" and a free $5 gift certificate to Target for purchasing it. So with the $10 incentive I decided to give it a try. Our carpets are horrible and I would love to rip it all out but that is not in the picture at the moment. Anyway, because the carpet is terrible it is hard for me to want to spend money to maintain it. But for such a good deal, I figured the rug stick might be nice for those unexpected accidents to keep the carpet from getting worse.
Last night I had my first chance to try it out. My hubby was polishing his shoes and managed to get polish all over the carpet. I thought it was a lost cause - dark brown polish all smudged into the carpet.
I busted out the rug stick asap and was pleasantly surprised. It actually cleaned up the polish pretty nicely. I don't know if I would have purchased this product at full price but I'm glad that I bought it and now I have it for future cleanup. We have lots of accidents around here so I'm sure it will get a lot of use.

1 comment:

  1. wow. i'm impressed! i too want to rip my carpet out!

    ReplyDelete