Monday, June 14, 2010

Bathroom Day!

I have missed both Monday's since I started my challenge. Today is the first day that I've done all of my weekly's on a Monday. My bathrooms are sparkling clean and I love it!

Another product review: the Swiffer sweeper. Last week on kitchen day I tried the sweeper (which I also purchased with coupons a few weeks ago). I hated it but I didn't want to review it yet because I wanted to give it a chance on bathroom day. The reason that I hated it so much for my kitchen is because I have kids. If you have kids you know what I mean. If you don't have children then let me explain. My kitchen floor usually has enough crumbs to feed a small army. Daily we have large crumbs, small crumbs, wet spills and sticky messes on the floor. I am fairly confident in saying that as much food as enters the mouths of my kids also ends up on the floor. When I tried to use the Swiffer sweeper on it there was no way it could all stick to the magic pad. It was simply too messy.

So what did I think about the sweeper for the bathroom? I LOVE IT!!! Why the difference? The main difference for my bathroom was that my bathroom floor is fairly clean to start with. We don't have food crumbs or other messes on the bathroom floor. The main mess on the floor is either dust or hair. The sweeper did amazing with both of these messes. I also used the wet cleaning pads after sweeping with the dry cloths and it did a great job. I love that you can flip it to the edge and scrub - I used it to clean off shoe marks on the floor. I also used the scrubby edge to clean the base boards without bending over. I really did love using it.

How is everyone else doing? I miss having other bloggers add feedback. Let me hear what you have been up to. What is working in your home?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I have a comment! :) My hubby bought me an amazing Mother's Day present! It is the Swivel Sweeper! I saw it on an infomercial, and HAD to have it! It is a cordless vacuum thing that can fold up nicely. I use it 3-4 times a day in my kitchen, and also in the bathrooms. It can work on carpet, but my favorite is for the hard floors! It makes it so that I don't have to sweep with the actual broom 3-4 times a day! With crawling babies, a clean floor is a MUST! Also, I like the wet swiffer mop. It is genius! It helps me keep the kitchen (and bathroom) floors clean with out really having to mop. Although I love the smell of PineSol, I can't physically do it every day! The Wet Swiffer is perfect for the floor that gets spilled on all day! :) The other thing that I love about these "sweepers" is that my kids can use them!!! They are lightweight enough, and easy to move! :)

    I just love all your insights, Paige! You inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete