Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's hard to admit

It's hard to admit when you don't follow through with stuff. . . well guess what? I didn't.

Today was supposed to be the day I did everything on my list and felt so proud of myself. Well it's almost 9pm, kids just barely went to bed and hubby isn't home. I have been gone all day, haven't cleaned a thing and I'm done. I want to sit down and chill for a bit.

It was a productive day though, I got together with my mom and sister and made a dress for my baby girl. This project has been on my to do list for literally MONTHS! Now, it is done and the pattern I was borrowing from a friend has been returned. Stress is officially relieved. And the best part - the dress is adorable!!

The plan for tomorrow is better. It is more likely that I will get stuff done around here. I told the kids we will either visit the park or the library (depending on the weather). Other than a short trip out we will be home all day and I WILL clean.

Tonight I will iron (argh) while watching pride and prejudice (yay) until hubby gets home. That's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment