Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Duh!

What I'm about to say may sound really dumb but just forgive me in advance.

It's amazing what you can get done in the morning when you wake up early. It is also amazing how quickly you crash when you wake up super early in the morning and forgot to go to bed until almost 1 o'clock am the night before.

I've been getting up at 6 to go running. FYI, I am not a morning person in the least. So last night just before 1 o'clock, I headed to bed. Hubby thought there would be no way that I would still wake up at 6 to go running so I think just to prove him wrong I did it. I should have proved him right!

When I got home from my run I did some yoga, took a shower and got completely ready fixed hair makeup on and real clothes (all before 8 am) which is kind of a miracle for me. I fed the kids when they woke up and started doing stuff around the house. That is the point at which I crashed. I had absolutely no energy. After lunch we went to the Library and I've done nothing since we returned home. Apparently sleep is more important than I thought.

I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment