Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks Flylady

I am on my way to bed but I am so excited about my spic and span sink that I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to post it. FYI, my hubby is a little embarrassed that I was taking a picture of our dirty dishes so hopefully no one thinks less of us. Ta da! I have never been good at keeping up with dishes. Embarrassing or not but hey, at least I'm being honest. I know most people probably already have a clean sink when they go to bed each night, but not me. I've been in the habit of doing last nights dishes after I feed my kids breakfast in the morning. I am already looking forward to waking up tomorrow to my nice clean sink. Think of the free time I'll have after breakfast, I wonder what I'll do?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How'd the day go on the new system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I actually got to take a shower and get dressed before lunch since I wasn't spending my morning doing yesterdays dishes. Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work sissy! Doesn't it feel great to have a clean sink?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my sink every morning too. I also have days that I wake up and it's clean! YAY... Feel good.

    ReplyDelete