Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Go Clean Your Kitchen Sink

A year or more ago a friend of mine told me that she keeps her house clean by using a website called flylady. I tried it but there was so much information there and I ended up wasting more time reading all about how to clean my house than actually doing anything to make my house any cleaner. Anyway, she did have a few good ideas and my favorite is to clean your kitchen sink.

It sounds simple, and that is the beauty of it, it is!! Every night before you go to bed you clean your kitchen sink. She even has a slide show of images sent in by people whom she has inspired, you guessed it, the images are all kitchen sinks. I will submit an honest before and after picture tonight after I do it but I haven't done it yet. Today is my starting point. Feel free to share your sink as well.

And just in case you want more info, here is a link to the fly lady site, enjoy. http://www.flylady.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment