Monday, May 17, 2010

You may wonder, 'Why haven't you posted in over a month?'

Well the answer to that question is simple, I haven't cleaned my house in over a month.

My baby has been so sick and sad and she just can't get better. It seems like she's sick with one thing and as soon as it's cleared up she's got something else. It began with RSV months ago and we've had a few colds and ear infections as well.

Last week was the week of the mystery illness. She didn't seem sick necessarily but she was not acting like her. It was as if someone else's mean, grumpy baby took over her sweet little personality. Just within the last couple of days I've got my baby back, wahoo!!! She is back to being super happy, fun and she's even started sleeping again. (Amazing what a lack of sleep can do to a mommy.)

Even more exciting...today I spotted a little tooth that finally broke through. Mystery illness solved! I'm expecting several more teeth soon, but one is good enough to celebrate for me!

Hopefully things will return to normal around here. Happy, healthy kids free up time for me to clean and to blog about it. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment