Thursday, May 20, 2010

Deals to Meals

One thing I know that we all need help with is creating meal plans and budgeting our grocery lists. I found an amazing site that does all of that! They compare prices for you and then post the best deals around town (and the best part is they now doing this 12 western states, wahoo!!) They even show you ways to use everything you just got on sale in your meal planning.

I also love their recipes for using real food (aka food storage items) to make yummy meals for my family. I have used a lot of their food storage tips and substitution ideas for making everyday cooking more inexpensive. Check out their blog, I added their button on the right for quick linking. Another link is here just in case dealstomeals.blogspot.com

Check it out, I promise it is worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment