Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bathrooms

Did you ever notice that the commercials that advertise bathroom cleaning products (or almost any cleaning product I suppose) are shown being used in a perfectly clean room? I hate that. I think that the reason that the bathroom (and specifically the shower for some) is the worst thing to clean is simply because they get super nasty! Let's face it, any bathroom I have ever been in is harder to clean than just a quick swipe and calling it a day.
So in tackling this nemesis I propose that everyone share their favorite bathroom cleaning product. What works in real bathrooms? - not just the kind of bathroom where one little spill is on the counter or where the toilet is already perfectly clean and you just swirl something around to make it look like you are cleaning.
So lets hear your tips and tricks for cleaning the bathroom along with your favorite cleaning products to use.

4 comments:

  1. This is the post for me! I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to start by saying that my bathrooms are grody and I don't really know much about cleaning them, but..... magic erasers do wonders on the nasty dirt/grime that builds up in the bottom of tubs and showers. I find it's best if my husband does it though because it takes a bit of muscles (I'm a wimp and I don't try to hide it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stuff from cleanreport.com. I love the bathroom cleaner and the toilet stuff which works great! Also, I love that it's super cheap. (although the site says you can clean a bathroom in 3 minutes, I know they are not talking about MY bathroom which takes closer to 30 minutes) The product 'showers and stuff' is great for taking the grime off showers and baths without having to scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scubbing bubbles - everything. The spray stuff, the toilet stuff, I love it all. The main problem that I have is just finding the time to clean my bathrooms because I hate to use anything chemicaly with kids around.

    ReplyDelete